teaching self-healing practices to help you help yourself
Restorative and Therapeutic Yoga enables you to:
- relax deeply
- release held tensions and stresses
- encourage better energy flow
- ease pain and stiffness
- enjoy better health – physically, mentally and emotionally.
The course of Restorative and Therapeutic Yoga workshops includes gentle, mindful movement work together with seated and lying practices. Learn how to help your self deeply restore and revitalise.
teach you how to help your body breathe more freely and fully. This paves the way for much better health, more vitality and a positive mindset.
Therapeutic Yoga enables you to connect deeply with your self, possibly more deeply than you have ever done before. This level of awareness facilitates deep states of meditation which have been proven to have numerous benefits including
- increasing energy levels and improving sleep
- improving resilience against pain and infection
- reducing inflammation easing conditions such as arthritis, psoriasis, fibromyalgia, IBS
- aiding mental focus, aptitude and motivation
- lowering stress levels and addressing symptoms such as high blood pressure, menstrual pain and headaches
- balancing emotions of fear and sorrow, or the mental states of anxiety and depression
- encouraging a more creative, contented and communicative lifestyle
- increasing levels of self-care and self-esteem
The course is open to anyone who has an interest in improving their quality of life.
A new 6 week course is starting November 9 2018 to Dec 14
on Friday mornings 9.30 to 11.45 am or in the afternoon 12.45 to 3 pm
at the Sustainable Centre in Derwenthorpe, York. YO31 0PD.
£108 or £54 (benefits) for the course. Limited to 8 students.
A follow up workshop will take place in the New Year to consolidate and develop learning and experience.
To reserve a place email email@example.com
I also give private one to one or one to two/small group lessons – see Private Yoga Tuition page