Therapeutic Yoga with Restorative Yoga
teaching self-healing practices to help you help yourself
enabling you to:
- relax deeply
- release held tensions and stresses
- encourage better energy flow
- ease pain and stiffness
- enjoy better health – physically, mentally and emotionally
- open to experience deeper levels of Consciousness
The course of Therapeutic and Restorative workshops includes gentle, mindful movement work together with seated and lying practices. Learn how to help your self deeply restore and revitalise.
Practices will teach you how to help your body breathe more freely and fully. This paves the way for much better health, more vitality and a positive mindset.
Therapeutic Yoga enables you to connect deeply with your self, possibly more deeply than you have ever done before. This level of awareness facilitates deep states of meditation which have been proven to have numerous benefits including
- increasing energy levels and improving sleep
- improving resilience against pain and infection
- reducing inflammation easing conditions such as arthritis, psoriasis, fibromyalgia, IBS
- aiding mental focus, aptitude and motivation
- lowering stress levels and addressing symptoms such as high blood pressure, menstrual pain and headaches
- balancing emotions of fear and sorrow, or the mental states of anxiety and depression
- encouraging a more creative, contented and communicative lifestyle
- increasing levels of self-care and self-esteem
The course is open to anyone who has an interest in improving their quality of life.
A new 6 week course is starting November 23 2018
on Friday mornings 9.30 to 11.45 am or in the afternoon 12.45 to 3 pm
at the Sustainable Centre in Derwenthorpe, York. YO31 0PD.
£108 or £54 (benefits) for the course. Limited to 8 students per session
To reserve a place email email@example.com
I also give private one to one or one to two/small group lessons – see Private Yoga Tuition page. Private lessons enable us to get to the heart of the problem enabling deep healing to be facilitated. What is so important is that you become more empowered to help yourself heal. Again concessions are available for people on benefits.