Restorative and Therapeutic Yoga Classes
teaching self-healing practices to help you
- relax deeply
- release held tensions and stresses
- encourage better energy flow
- ease pain and stiffness
- enjoy better health – physically, mentally and emotionally.
The course of Restorative and Therapeutic Yoga classes includes easy and accessible movement work together with seated and lying practices. The course of classes will teach you how to help your body breathe more freely and fully. This paves the way for much better health, more vitality and a positive mindset.
Therapeutic Yoga enables you to connect deeply with your self, possibly more deeply than you have ever done before. This level of awareness facilitates deep states of meditation which have been proven to have numerous benefits including
- increasing energy levels and improving sleep
- improving resilience against pain and infection
- aiding mental focus, aptitude and motivation
- reducing inflammation easing conditions such as arthritis, psoriasis, fibromyalgia, IBS
- lowering stress levels and addressing symptoms such as high blood pressure, menstrual pain and headaches
- balancing emotions of fear and sorrow, or the mental states of anxiety and depression
- encouraging a more creative, contented and communicative lifestyle
- increasing levels of self-care and self-esteem
The course is open to anyone who has an interest in improving their quality of life.
Just two groups of three people currently. In time I will be able to offer more but there’s no point in being a stressed yoga teacher.
Dates 15, 22, 29 June 11 to 12.30pm and 1.30 to 3pm.
At my home in Fishergate.
£36 for all 3 classes.
Please book firstname.lastname@example.org
I also give private one to one or one to two/small group lessons – see Private Yoga Tuition page